Sponsor Parents On Residence Visa UAE
Procedure to Apply:
If you want to apply for a visa for your parents then the first question which comes into your mind is ‘ How can I apply residence visa for my Parents in Dubai?’ Alpha Solutions provides complete information and guidance to you
Requirements for residence visa of Parents:
Who can sponsor parents?
UAE expatriates with valid resident visas with a minimum wage of Dh20,000 or a monthly fee of Dh19,000 plus a two-bedroom stay can renew renewable one-year visas for their parents or in-laws
To Whom can you sponsor?
As per new regulations, you have to sponsor both your mother and father together and show proof that you are their sole provider and that there is no one to take care of them in your home country.
Documents required for residence visa of parents:
- yped application form from registered typing centers
- Original passport of sponsor and parent/s
- One photo each of the parent/s
- Attested proof of relationship from your embassy or consulate and proof that you are the sole provider and care taker for your parent/s
- Copy of job contract for the sponsor or salary certificate from employer
For Further details feel free to contact us!